Saturday 21 October 2017

GOOD NEWS: Stonebwoy And Beatz Dakay Reconcile

BHiM Natives would have to get a champagne and start popping because there is a good news for them.
President of BHiM Nation, Stonebwoy has no problem with music producer, Beatz Dakay any longer.
The two have buried the hatchet after both made the public aware that they have parted ways in January 2017.
In a new video Zionfelix.net has in our possession, Stonebwoy and Beatz Dakay are seen hanging out somewhere in Accra.
From the looks on their faces, they have solved their problem which had the country talking months back.
The showbiz industry in January 2017 was hit with news of an end of a working relationship between Stonebwoy and his resident producer, Beatz Dakay on a very unfriendly terms. Both took to social media to let the public know their sides of the story.
Beatz Dakay accused Stonebwoy of vandalizing his studio after the two disagreed on a matter. The music producer in a Facebook post wrote “Honesty is the best policy.
It’s quite unfortunate I have to put this out at this time because it’s so appalling seeing fabricated stories about Stonebwoy and I circulating and painting the wrong picture of me in the process.
The fact is for the past years ,I have sacrificed a lot to produce,record,direct,mix and master songs for Stonebwoy without taking a penny until he became relevant in the music scene and hence arrangement was made to pay me 5%,not only for my exclusive productions but also as a backup artiste.
It was reported in flex news paper that I demanded for 20% of earnings and also I am frustrated because I am broke and my family is having a hard time which are all false.
I only started getting 5% of the earnings when Management of Burniton Music Group sat down to apportion that to me as my share of profits from my work for Stonebwoy and Burniton Music Group. And even with that I never knew the round figure we make, to calculate my 5% to know if I’m getting exactly what they think i deserve.
POSTED BY AGYIRI MICHAEL

No comments:

Post a Comment